We’re getting a lot of traffic from a bunch of different sites today, so we thought we’d cover really briefly how you can go about getting your hands on Squishy Forts – the world’s first Pillow Fort Construction Kit.
For those that aren’t familiar, Kickstarter provides an opportunity to inventors and other entrepreneurs to fund their ideas. For Squishy Forts, we will be using your funding to take our prototype to manufacturing.
This means two things:
1) It’s not something you can buy today, but you can pledge to back our project and be one of the first to get a set when they’re released.
2) It means that if we don’t get 100% of our funding goals, Squishy Forts doesn’t happen.
So if you want to see Squishy Forts made real, we need you to back the project. Here’s what to do:
- Go to our Kickstarter page
- Click the “Back This Project” button
- Login or sign-up for a Kickstarter account if you don’t have one
- Select the reward you would like and enter the corresponding pledge amount
- Complete the backing process by entering your payment details
- Once the project is successful, and only if it is successful, your payment will be processed
- At this point we start manufacturing, and when your set is ready, we send it out!
For those that haven’t seen it yet, be sure to watch our video: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1767027342/squishy-forts-pillow-fort-construction-kits/widget/video.html